Managers and Documents

Many years ago, I met an experienced business analyst and explained him how I was proud of my documents which I had prepared regarding a big project. He smiled at me and told me"not always everything is related to what you have prepared, sometimes, the project will go its way and your documents will not handle anything". That day I was angry of him, ant thought how a famous business analyst could be a man like him.
But now, after this long journey I believe on what he mentioned and I understood how a manager can make his/her decision without caring about what you have prepared and how much time you spent on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Blog When You Just Don't Have the Time: Tips for Solopreneurs and Small Businesses

Daily Digital Marketing Updates - May 25 2018