Bell Canada Services!!

Customer service is one of the main marketing rule and nowadays all of the companies know that losing a customer means paying more to absorb new one. Customer service helps any business to:
·        Increase customer loyalty
·        Increase the amount of money each customer spends with their business
·        Increase how often a customer buys from them
·        Generate positive word-of-mouth and reputation
·        Decrease barriers to buying
If these items are accepted, then it means that any customer can be a tangible asset and the company need to keep them satisfied.
But, when the demand is growing, some companies forget how customer service can be important!

It was really amazing customer service experience with Bell Canada, I wanted to cancel my service 10 days ago, when I told them about it, the representative on the phone told me "you are our loyal customer and we can give you better rate and service if you stay with us". I agreed and today I surprised! Why? Because I received my bill and they charged me the same as before! 
I called them, hey I have changed my service and I was supposed to receive the new rate. And they told me "no, because you changed your service at the middle of month you need to pay for 20 days that remain in your billing cycle! It means that your rate will change from next month."
I asked them why nobody informed me? And they answered me "we are sorry, but you have to pay that, this is our policy and can’t change!!!"
During last year which I was their customer, nobody called me, nobody checked to be sure I am OK with their service or not, they didn’t even send me an email! Oh, no they sent my bills!


And finally today they showed me how they respect their customers. I am afraid to tell that how I am sorry for them, their internet wasn’t good enough, and they add their customer service to it to make a balance equation!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Blog When You Just Don't Have the Time: Tips for Solopreneurs and Small Businesses

Daily Digital Marketing Updates - May 25 2018