My New career with U of T

Yesterday was my first attendance at the class as a student after almost 6 years. During last 2 years which I have been living in Canada I haven't the same chance and I am really glad for that.

The first thing which made me up in this class was the instructor's manner in teaching, how he was passionate to be at class and tell us his stories. As a person who has some experience in being at class as a teacher, it was really interesting to me.

The second one, was how he chose the topics and how he kept the track of different subjects and how he integrated them together like a good shape.

The third one, I have some challenges with some of his contents the same as adding People as the 5th P to the 4Ps theory, or the reason of being the number one in the list of internet users in the world, and something else.

But, the main thing is that more or less I found her class useful and valuable. Hopefully I can be good student ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Blog When You Just Don't Have the Time: Tips for Solopreneurs and Small Businesses

Daily Digital Marketing Updates - May 25 2018